This feature allows you to research creatives running on many different platforms, and save them as Favorites.
To get started, enter a search term - you can search by genre, app or company. This example shows a search for puzzle games:
There are three categories of results:
- Genres in the app stores
- Apps, matched by name
- Companies, matched by name
Scroll down past the apps section to see the company listings:
Explore the results
Click any of the results to view a page with additional details. As you explore, each section has slightly different information.
Genre results information
Genre at a glance, with Average Downloads and Creatives per app.
Largest advertisers in the space, with icons for each of their titles.
- Click an icon to go to the page for the app.
Network competition index, which shows share of voice on each ad network.
Click a network name to change the two sections below:
Top creatives by viewership on a network
- This shows the top creatives in the genre on Facebook. Click the name of the network in the Network competition index above to change this view.
Top apps by impressions on a network
- This shows the top apps by impressions for Facebook, the selected network. Click the name of the network in the Network competition index above to change this view.
Company results information
If you click the name of a company, this view shows the apps the company currently has live.
- The major networks where this app is being advertised are shown to the right of the app’s name.
- Click the “View creatives” link to see creatives for the app.
Company network share shows what percentage of each network this competitor has.
Top creatives from a company shows what creatives are the strongest for this competitor.
- Click a creative to see the video or image displayed on the right.
App results information
- The genres the app is listed in are shown just above the app's name.
- Click the heart to add this to your list of competitors to watch on the Favorites tab.
- Share of voice for last week shows where this company has been placing its ads and how much of the channel they controlled.
Scroll down to see creatives running on various networks.
- When you find a creative you like, click the Heart icon to save it to your Favorites on the Favorites tab.
- Click a creative to view video in a new tab.