To manage your AdRules account settings, click on the gear icon on the top right corner.
From here, you'll be able to:
- Add users & assign accounts
- Add, pause & remove & accounts
- Change email notifications
- Change Facebook Tokens
Add, pause, or remove users
From here, click on Manage Users under Administration.
1. Add Users
Add users by clicking on Create New User
2. Assign accounts to users
Click on Assign Accounts under the user you wish to assign an account to.
From here, you can select the access you'd like to provide to the user.
Add, Pause or Remove Accounts
1. Add a Facebook Account
Search your account and add it.
2. Change Account Status
Click on the Change link next to "Status." You'll be prompted with these 3 options to select from.
3. Assign Users
You may also assign users from this view by clicking on the Assign Users link.
Change email notifications
Click on Email Preferences under Notifications
Select the accounts you'd like to make changes for, choose the frequency and time of day to receive notifications and click the Save button.
Change Facebook Tokens
1. Go to manage accounts under Administration.
2. Change the token by clicking on Facebook Access Token: Change. Make sure that the authorized person is logged into Facebook in the appropriate account.