Advanced Reporting Changes
We've changed advanced reporting to closely align with Facebook's redesign of their reporting in Ads Manager and to remove redundancy in our system. The image shows an overview of our changes, the rest of the article details those changes.
1. Main left navigation:
Account Overview will now take you to the Dashboard. What used to be Advanced Reporting is now Campaigns, AdSet & Ads. We've added shortcuts to Audiences & Creatives.
Campaigns, Ad Sets, Ads, Creative & Audience tabs will carry on selection & filters, so if you're working on Campaigns and add Ad Sets and move to Creatives, your selection and/or filters from Campaigns/Ad Sets will carry over to the Creatives tab.
2. Drill Down from Campaigns
Formerly when clicking on a Campaign name, you would be taken down to the next level, Ad Sets. Now you will see a menu with a few options. You can click on this link (or right click, open in new tab) as before.
3. Data & Reports has now become Data.
We've also reorganized some items. Refer to this mapping document to compare the new version with the previous one.
The column picker is now a button called Metrics.
4. We have replaced the Actions button with 5 different individual buttons to increase visibility and decrease clicking.
Now, there are Build, Edit, Duplicate, View, and Tags buttons. To compare the previous action menu items with new buttons, refer to this mapping document.
The action buttons will now only display options available with the current selection.
5. We've moved the date selection bar and the stats to the top right corner.
6. We've added Creatives & Audiences filtered views/shortcuts to the left navigation.
7. Easily toggle your campaign, ad set, ads on and off.
8. Easily edit names & budgets.
For feedback or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org