Ad Builder Express allows advertisers to easily build and launch new creative combinations into existing campaigns and ad sets directly from Advanced Reporting in just a few clicks.
You may start building new ads by selecting a creative combination, unique creative or ad sets. The order is not important. Unique Creative is selected in the example below, but you can also select each creative elements (media, headline, text, etc) one by one or start by selecting the ads sets you wish to launch your new ads into.
From Advanced Reporting, search your creative elements, unique creative, ads, or ad sets, sort or apply filters with your desired KPIs.
1. Select the elements you'd like to use in your new ads, and click on Build.
From there select Build, and Send Creatives to Ad Builder Express.
You'll see your selection come up on the screen. The system will also let you know what elements are missing to complete your build.
2. Once you've selected creative, you can search for your ads/ad sets.
Select your ad/ad sets, click on Build, and select Send Ad Sets to AdBuilder Express.
3. Once you have selected all your build elements, click Publish, you may also Save or Clear your selection to start over.
4. Name your build so you can track and reuse later.
5. Review your creative selection. Here you may add, complete or change any creative element.
6. Finally, you'll be able to review your build, name, and tag your ads/ad sets, and publish in the Review Step.
At this step, you can also choose to launch your new ads in the selected ad sets or in copies of your selected ad sets.