We created Task Manager to simplify and streamline reviews and approvals of creative concepts received through our Marketplace. To get to your Task Manager simply click on the menu bar below Creative Marketplace.
From here, you'll see a boards library.
- Default Board: You'll see a default project board where all creative briefs and concepts will live. Here you'll take care of reviews and approvals.
- New Board: You can also create a new board, customize it and use it as you wish.
- Archived Items: You can find archived items here.
In your Default Board, you'll be able to review, request changes, and ultimately approve creative concepts. Individual concepts are represented in each card.
Click on a specific card to view it. Once inside the card, you can view the concept and provide comments if the concept requires revisions.
To approve a creative concept, go back to the board view and click on the card's setting icons. This will prompt another menu where you can:
- Edit the card
- Move the card to another board/column
- Archive the card, this allows you to view it later in Archived Items but removes it from the board.
- Delete the card
- Approve the concept
- View in Reporting if you're using AdRules to launch campaigns