To fill out a new creative brief, follow these steps:
- Fill out Basic Brief Information.
- Pick Placement: Select where you want to place your Ad: Facebook or Instagram, Instagram Stories, Google UAC, or IAB. For resolutions and formats, please click here.
- Pick Ad Format: Select the format of your Ad, Image, Video, Carousel or Ad Copy, visit Ad Copy Brief for Ad Copy selection.
- Brief Name / Title: Give the creative brief a name you’ll recognize.
- Creatives Requested: Select the total number of draft creatives to be submitted by designers and video editors.
- Ad Language: The language of the ad. Current choices are English and Spanish.
- Click Next to continue.
- Select or upload additional video or images or storyboards to share as a visual reference for the creative brief.
- You can choose video or images from your Facebook/Instagram account, your Creative Marketplace media library, or upload new video or images.
- Creative direction: Who you are targeting, what age, gender, location, types of people, etc.
- Visual direction: Detailed direction on images, colors, animation, visual goals, etc
- Location of digital assets: The location of digital assets (photoshop, illustrator, video files) saved on Dropbox, google drive, etc.
- Brand guidelines: Your brand’s color palette, logo usage, font, etc.
- App Store and Google Play locations, and Social Media urls
- Include other briefs: Easily include previous creatives briefs as examples.
- Click Next to Continue.