Value optimization works by using the purchase values sent from the Facebook pixel to estimate how much a person may spend with your business over a seven-day period. The ad's bid is then automatically adjusted based on this estimation, allowing campaigns to deliver ads to people likely to spend more with your business at a low cost.
Value-Based Bidding optimizes ad delivery to maximize total purchase value to obtain the higher return on ad spend (ROAS).
- Value (ROAS) optimization goal uses data passed into Facebook via the Purchase event to better optimize your ads
- Value (ROAS) optimization goal only supports Facebook Automatic Bidding
- Value (ROAS) optimization goal is available only to Mobile App Installs and Website Conversions Objective
To use Value Based Bidding:
- In AdBuilder navigate to the "Pricing" tab
- In the "Optimization for Ad Delivery" drop-down select "Value"