AdBuilder now offers Instagram Stories placement.
To launch your ads on Instagram Stories, from the Ad Builder tab, follow the same steps to build any Ad. Select: Ad Template, Ad Set Group, Campaign/Ad Set, Pricing, Budget, App.
When you get to Placement, select Instagram, and a drop down menu will appear with two options: Feed and Stories. Select Stories and continue with the process.
After selecting Placement, you will prompted to the Creative section. Here you will choose the link destination, and the Call To Action - the only text field offered in Instagram Stories.
When using Instagram Stories placement make sure to upload your media in the following format:
- Images or videos in portrait orientation
- 9:16 or taller
- 600 pixels in width.
Instagram Stories Aspects:
- Single image or video only, no carousel.
- Video length no longer than 15 seconds.
- No standalone text content such as titles, messages, descriptions, captions, and so on.
- Link or Call To Action button coming soon.