Dynamic Creative is a Facebook feature that automatically delivers the best combination of your creative assets. The feature finds the best ad creative combination by taking the components of the ad (images, videos, titles, descriptions, CTAs, etc.) and running different combinations of these assets across audiences. You can read the Facebook Dynamic Creative support article by clicking here.
Dynamic creative accepts the basic components of a Facebook ad and automatically creates a series of ad variants based on these components. The system converges on creative components that deliver the most efficient results for each impression served. It will ensure your audience is always served the best performing creative.
- App installs
- Supported formats:
- Single image
- Single video
- Facebook Newsfeed on desktop and mobile
- Right-hand column with Audience Network
- Instagram feed
Supported creative variations dimensions:
The maximum number of total assets you can use is 30.
- Title: maximum of 5 titles
- Image/Video: maximum of 10 images or 10 videos
- Text: maximum of 5 bodies of text
- Description: maximum of 5 descriptions
- CTA: maximum of 5 CTAs
DCO Setup within Ad Builder
- On the "Campaign / Ad Set "step in Ad Builder, under "Ad Set", select "Dynamic Creative Optimization (DCO)".
- Next fill in Ad Builder's "Pricing", "Budget", "App", and "Placement" steps.
- On the "Creative" step in AdBuilder, choose up to 10 images or videos (images and videos cannot be mixed), and enter various headlines, texts, description and/or calls to action that can be displayed with each other. You can enter up to 29 total items.
- Complete the "Audience" step
- On the "Review" step in AdBuilder, you can use the [Dyn] placeholder in the Ad Set / Ad name to indicate that the ad uses Dynamic Creative.
- Click the "Publish" button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen on the "Review" step to publish the ads to Facebook.